Saturday, April 11, 2009

A quick post...

Tonight just a really quick post as its late, but wanted to share a pic with you all! I am LOVING this cooler weather! Last night before we headed out, the girls all got on their flannel pj's and dressing gowns and slippers and i just had to take a pic! They looked all warm and snuggly and i wanted to just snuggle with them on the couch! I LOVE IT! One of my fav things about the cooler weather!

Anyway here is the pic of my gorgeous girls...{LOVE}



Oh one more thing, last week my 2 little girls got their ears pierced, so this is the first photo on my blog of them! They are super proud of having earings and happily tell everyone they didnt cry :-)

Til next blog...Happy warm winter snuggling :-)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic Lou, Including Eleisha, she did well to pose nicely xx

    ReplyDelete